On 28/03/2009 14:39, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
I just received a new sponsorship from Beslist.nl (700 €). The only
thing they asked in exchange was to put a link to their news item for a
minimum of three years. I thought the deal was fair and the news text is
OK (http://www.beslist.nl/nieuws/82.html). Maybe I should write some
text saying that the citation in the donation page will stay there for
three years minimum.

Looks like a fair deal.

Anyway, I think this is quite good news for LyX that commercial
companies are interested in sponsoring LyX. The other sponsorship of
this kind was of ten dollars or so from Broadcast Equipment Ltd, so it
does not count much.

Hm. That's cheap advertisement (as long as they are listed that prominently as
"Commercial/Institutional Sponsor" of LyX).

I know, actually I sent them an email asking if that was a personal using the company credit card or something, but I didn't get any answer. I think I'll move it to the personal section.

Abdel.