On 04/05/2011 14:26, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
On 04/05/2011 00:50, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
Hi everyone,
As a typical start of a new release cycle I want to poll
- what features are a must in the next release;

Features:
* Git based Embedded LyX.
* User customizable toolbars.
* Ability to produce LyX and pdf diff document from the command-line (for SCM integration).
* Use CMake as our build system for all platforms and put the CMakeLists.txt files in the correct directory instead of lib/development/cmake

Cleanup and refactoring:
* Fix (rewrite) the graphics backend mess.
* Tidy up the frontend:
- polish existing dialogs
- Migrate the GuiDialog based dialogs.
- Make it easy  to create a new dialog
- move dialogs management out of GuiView
- tex2lyx integration in LyX.
- fix out this updateMacro() mess by integrating it into the updateBuffer() mechanism.