On 04/05/2011 16:32, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 03:54:32PM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
* Use CMake as our build system for all platforms
I am strongly against this.

I should have said:

* Use CMake as our _main_ build system for all platforms

We can of course still keep autotools as an alternative for former platforms
that are only supported by autotools. But CMake is now basically the default on
MAC and Windows and I use it under Linux as well. So it really deserves to be
moved upstream along the source code. CMake together with CPack, would be
useful for rpm and deb generation under Linux as well.

Abdel.