Am 13.07.2011 03:12, schrieb Pavel Sanda:

it seems you recently add new layout strings to be translated in latex output,
in particular "Prop", "Property", "Solution".

I don't understand. I added new styles for the Springer layouts. Their names should automaticaklly appear in the po-files after a remerge.

its also strange that we want to translate introduced "Prop" while
letting new environment "Sol" untranslated.

What do you mean? "Sol" is a style in svcommons.inc as "Prop". What is the
difference?

I have not touched the file "layouttranslations".

regards Uwe