Uwe Stöhr wrote:
>>> and there is indeed no file in SVN with the name
>>> "layouttranslations_files". So what is wrong?
>>
>> You need to create this file. As Kornel said:
>>> the source files for layouttranslation are
>>> echo .../lib/layouts/*.{layout,inc,module} >
>>> .../po/layouttranslations_files
>>
>> So it is a file which lists all the relevant filenames.
>
> But how can I create layouttranslations_files? On Windows I don't have an
> echo command.

the official route is "make ../lib/layouttranslations" which wont work
on windows. iirc Peter/Kornel added this target to cmake.

anyway this file shouldn't be routinely rewritten as we do with .po files.
special care needs to be done so we know what has been reviewed and what was not
(i try to document those things in layouttranslations.review so if anybody
commits changes he should make this file up-to-date).

pavel