Am Freitag, 15. Juli 2011 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:
> Am 14.07.2011 03:42, schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> >> I have not touched the file "layouttranslations".
> >
> > well, not directly. if you change strings they are going to appear in .po
> > files sooner or later. if you change/add some environments which are
> > translatable in .tex output, they'll soon appear in layouttranslation
> > when anyone "remerges" this file.

> I read it now but still don't understand which string appears and how I can
> exclude a string.

Well,
the source files for layouttranslation are
        echo .../lib/layouts/*.{layout,inc,module} >
.../po/layouttranslations_files
The command to create
        .../po/lyx_pot.py -b ... -o .../po/layouttranslations -t
layouttranslations --src_file=.../po/layouttranslations_files
(... stands for root lyx source dir)

Therefore any translatable string in .../lib/layouts/*.{layout,inc,module}
appears in layouttranslations

> regards Uwe

        Kornel