Le 15/10/15 01:06, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
LyX 2.2.0 and the following 2.2.x releases will still continue to work
well with Qt 4.8.6 but will also support Qt 5.6, which brings some
advantages most notably for users with HiDPI displays. Note that if you
compile LyX with a Qt 5 release before 5.6 you are likely to run into
several regressions with respect to Qt 4.8.6. See #9215 for a list of
bugs related to compiling LyX with different versions of Qt.

The minimum Qt version is actually 4.5, although I do not know who is able to check that. I could try to test it in a virtual machine, though.