Op 15 okt. 2015 08:37 schreef "Jean-Marc Lasgouttes" <lasgout...@lyx.org>:

> Le 15/10/15 01:06, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
>
>> LyX 2.2.0 and the following 2.2.x releases will still continue to work
>> well with Qt 4.8.6 but will also support Qt 5.6, which brings some
>> advantages most notably for users with HiDPI displays. Note that if you
>> compile LyX with a Qt 5 release before 5.6 you are likely to run into
>> several regressions with respect to Qt 4.8.6. See #9215 for a list of
>> bugs related to compiling LyX with different versions of Qt.
>

> The minimum Qt version is actually 4.5, although I do not know who is
able to check that. I could try to test it in a virtual machine, though.

> JMarc

I use Qt 4.8.? but I have problems with the code to read icons. I cannot
read svgz pixmaps, and GuiApplication::iconName only looks whether a file
exists but does not take into account whether a certain file is readable.

I want to fix this soon.

Vincent