Am Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2015 um 11:31:09, schrieb Guenter Milde
<mi...@users.sf.net>
> On 2015-10-25, Georg Baum wrote:
> > Guenter Milde wrote:
>
> >> I'll commit the patch for the patch and hope this will solve some more of
> >> the automatic XeTeX tests.
>
> > Please do.
>
> It is in.
>
> Scott, could you please test if this fixes some more export tests?

I get now with "ctest -j12 -R 'export.*pdf4_systemF'":

        87% tests passed, 41 tests failed out of 316
But 3 of the failed are 'INVERTED', which means, they are OK now.

Previously it was
        80% tests passed, 62 tests failed out of 316
with 2 'INVERTED'.

So yes, some export test are fixed.

> > BTW, the braces around the equality comparison are not needed, so
> > to my eyes
>
> > if (!params().useNonTeXFonts && runparams.flavor == OutputParams::XETEX)
>
> > is more readable.
>
> I don't know the operator precedence in C++, therefore I added the braces.
>

> Günter

        Kornel