On 2015-11-20, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am 19. November 2015 um 21:31:20, schrieb Guenter Milde <mi...@users.sf.net>
>> On 2015-11-19, Kornel Benko wrote:

>> > 1808:export/examples/linguistics_dvi3_systemF
>> > 1813:export/examples/linguistics_pdf4_systemF
>> > 1815:export/examples/linguistics_pdf5_systemF

>> I don't have covington.sty, do you?

> I have, part of TL2015 (but I see it also in 2013)
> Package name covington, version 34064, linguistic support.

> I will invert these for now.

Could you please also try them "per hand" and state the reason for failure
in the inversion file (if you already did, just ignore this question)?

>> > 2814:export/examples/fa/splash_dvi

>> Do you have support for Persian installed?

>> Here, I get:

>> ! Package fontenc Error: Encoding file `lfeenc.def' not found.

> Probably not. What I have is arabi/lfeenc.def, which apparently does
> not apply here.

But "arabi/lfeenc.def" is exactly the right one.
Could you pleas have a look why this fails nonetheless?

> Moving to nonstandard.

>> Whether you consider
>>   texlive-lang-arabic:
>> /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/arabi/lfeenc.def
>> to be "nonstandard" is up to you...

However, don't take my non-complete TeXLive installation as standard, please.
The "standard" is set by what you expect every developer running the test
suite should have installed. (I don't even have cmake and hence cannot run
the suite.)

The Korean test, I'd rather put in "nonstandard" than in "ignore": It may
work for someone, we just don't know (however, XeTeX/LuaTeX + TeX-fonts +
Korean can be safely ignored).

I am glad to hear that the export test mess is cleaned up.

Thanks for all your work,

Günter