On 2015-11-21, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Samstag, 21. November 2015 um 14:16:51, schrieb Guenter Milde
> <mi...@users.sf.net>
>> On 2015-11-20, Kornel Benko wrote:

>> >:export/examples/linguistics_dvi3_systemF:
>> > dvi3 is disabled (why?)

>> Strange. It'd not disabled here.

> You mean, you cat compile examples/linguistics_dvi3_systemF?

I can change the fonts to non-TeX and then click DVI (luatex).
As I don't have convington.sty here, I get a buch of errors then.

>> >:export/examples/linguistics_pdf5_systemF:
>> > [4
>> > Missing character: There is no ☞ (U+261E) in font
>> > "file:lmroman10-regular:scri
>> > pt=latn;+trep;+tlig;"!
>> > Missing character: There is no ʔ (U+0294) in font
>> > "file:lmroman10-regular:scrip
>> > t=latn;+trep;+tlig;"!
>> > Missing character: There is no ʔ (U+0294) in font
>> > "file:lmroman10-regular:scrip
>> > t=latn;+trep;+tlig;"!
>> > ] (./linguistics.otl)
>> > \tf@otl=\write5

>> You could try to set a "system font" with these (and all other required)
>> characters in the document and then uninvert.

> Which one please? I tried already with Dejavu and Free.

I don't know, maybe Linux-Libertine or Gedntium or some special
Linguistics font... If you can see these characters in the LyX-Gui or
the error window, at least one of the installed system-fonts has them (Isee
them;)

>> >:export/examples/fa/splash_dvi:
>> > LaTeX Font Info:    Font shape `LFE/cmtt/m/n' will be
>> > (Font)              scaled to size 12.5pt on input line 56.
>> > Missing character: There is no o in font homa!

>> LFE seems to be a non-standard font without Latin characters (similar to
>> the Greek LGR). Maybe setting the language of the URL to English suffices to
>> solve this problem...

> It does.

Great. Please commit with English URL.

Günter