On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 03:44:48AM +0100, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> Am 28.11.2015 um 03:33 schrieb Richard Heck:
>
> >This is the first of dozens of such changes, where an empty line has
> >been removed. I do not know if this matters to LyX, but it may well
> >matter for lyx2lyx code,
>
> The reason is that Scott did only change yesterday the file format number
> but did not run lyx2lyx. However, it only happens once here.

I don't understand. Why do you think I did not run lyx2lyx?

What might be the case is that running lyx2lyx directly produces
different output than doing the equivalent with the LyX GUI. I think
that this is a known issue and Georg attempted a fix at 3ab58d15. I'm
not sure this is the reason but wanted to mention it.

Scott