Am 28.11.2015 um 06:06 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

The reason is that Scott did only change yesterday the file format number
but did not run lyx2lyx. However, it only happens once here.

I don't understand. Why do you think I did not run lyx2lyx?

I assume this because otherwise in

http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/b264176041696489d577ecf7df9bfcf109d31922/lyxgit#file2

there should not be these changes in the Spanish version:

- correo de Documentación de \SpecialCharNoPassThru LyX
+ correo de Documentación de \SpecialChar LyX

This change is done by lyx2lyx but it seems that lyx2lyx was not run on all files or that there is a mistake in the script you run.

regards Uwe