Le 10/01/2016 23:56, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Some questions on the second patch:
1/ can OUTPUT_CHANGES be toggled for a read-only document if user prefs
are not stored?

No. Currently one cannot enable "output changes" on a
read-only document (on 2.1.5dev). If you think that this is a bug, then
it is separate from what is being achieved with the patch. I do not
think that store_user_prefs should be have anything to do with the
possibility of enabling output_changes on a read-only document.

Well, I thought about that because you do not trigger undo in this case. This is because the document is not actually modified. Thus it could work in read only. There is somevalue in doing that for output change or for branches, for example.

What is BTW the reason why you skip recordUndo in these cases?