Le 19/01/2016 20:10, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 19.01.2016 um 23:45 schrieb Guillaume Munch:

Note that I do not know if it applies cleanly now.

Hmm, seems the bug in my git client is to "apply patch serial". This
means to apply 2 or more patches at once. When I apply them one after
another no problem occurs.

I did this (applied patch 1 and then patch 2) and compiled LyX without
problems.

Result: I used the attached LyX file to test and cannot see a difference
with your patch compared to LyX 2.1.4 in the LyX screen.

If you view the PDF of the file you see what I expected as alignment.
Did I make a mistake?

thanks and regards
Uwe

The alignment is set correctly on opening. Wrong alignment appears when modifying columns. To see the bug, try to see how the behaviour changes when adding or deleting columns repeatedly after the first one.

Best regards
Guillaume