Le 21/01/2016 20:07, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 21.01.2016 um 07:06 schrieb Guillaume Munch:

The alignment is set correctly on opening. Wrong alignment appears when
modifying columns. To see the bug, try to see how the behaviour changes
when adding or deleting columns repeatedly after the first one.

I tried this but cannot see a problem in LyX 2.1.4 compared to LyX 2.2
with your patches applied. Could you give me a recipe?

Besides this, my bug report
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/1497
is about the alignment within LyX and this is for me not changed with
your patch. Therefore I don't think that you fixed bug #1497 too.

Ok. Can you please tell me what issue you are referring to precisely in
#1497 then?

At first the bug is about wrong alignment in the "multline" environment.
But this has been fixed some time ago by Georg (the first line is
aligned to the left, the last line to the right).

Then you wrote "The wrong alignment of multiline equations inside LyX is
still in LyX 2.1.3", and with "multiline" I understood the other
multi-line math environments because to me multline is fixed.

In particular the above recipe is meant for align, aligned, etc.

Guillaume