Le 25/01/2016 15:04, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 11/01/2016 18:54, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Attached takes all comments into account. I hope the additional
explanations help.

OK, let's go through the patches again. I am sorry this is taking so
much time.

0001: a few remarks/questions:
- I still do not understand why the dialog, instead of using the
"for-dialog" trick, could not use directly tabular-feture to query the
status of a feature. I read your explanation, but I probably missed
something.

I had done this at first but then I thought that the difference in
properties at-point/not-at-point could result in differences. By reading
it again, with hindsight, of course this makes no difference, so I will
be happy to get rid of the trick entirely, my initial intention. However
I am going to replace it with a direct call to getFeatureStatus, unless
you think this is a bad idea. Thanks for spotting this circumvolution.

- in InsetTabular::getStatus, you could start with
     if (cmd.getArg(0) != "tabular")
         break;
   to limit nesting.

Ok

- How can InsetTabular::tabularFeatures return something else than
"true" now?

No, you are right: in fact the return value was only used to check that
the command started with "tabular" and since I moved this check out of
this function I will now change it so that it returns void. Thanks for
spotting this circumvolution.

- Are there places where one sets several features at once? Or is it
just that we this multi-arguments feature because the lfun is declared
like that?

Yes, that's what the tabular dialog does.

- The code of InsetMathCases::doDispatch is indeed strange. I suspect
that the break after cur.undispatched() should be a return; the
recordUndo seems bogus too.

I suggest just adding a FIXME for the moment instead of attempting a last minute fix of what's not broken (unless you see what bug this may cause).

- beside this, you have my +1 on the modifications in mathed/.

000[23456]: look fine to me, but I think you already got the +1

0007: OK with the update

Thanks

The next time I can work on this is tomorrow evening. If you agree with the above changes I can commit it straight away since the changes seem trivial, to spare some time.

Guillaume