Le 08/01/2016 23:22, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Thank you, waiting for Jean-Marc's opinion then.

A few comments on the patches. I was not able to apply them using "git am" I am not sure how they were produced.

0001:
 * fix the log title (.sh, not .py)

0002:
 * be careful to update the commit hash when you actually commit.

 * Actually, I am not sure what this commit does here.

0003:
* I am not sure what the 'from-dialog' parameter does in the GuiTabular dialog, so I am not really able to comment on this part.

* I'd prefer to rename getActionStatus to getFeatureStatus (or something with feature in the name). Action is something else (in frontend).

* The parts that remove INSET_MODIFY handling in maths look OK at first sight, but I cannot vouch for their general innocuousness.

0004: not my area of expertise

000[5678]: OK

0009:
* maybe avoid the "default:" clause in InsetMathHull::isTable() and use all the enum values.

All in all, I like the patch, but I cannot check that it does everything correctly.