Le 26/01/2016 09:50, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 25/01/2016 21:17, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
I had done this at first but then I thought that the difference in
properties at-point/not-at-point could result in differences. By reading
it again, with hindsight, of course this makes no difference, so I will
be happy to get rid of the trick entirely, my initial intention. However
I am going to replace it with a direct call to getFeatureStatus, unless
you think this is a bad idea. Thanks for spotting this circumvolution.

The question of bypassing the dispatch/getStatus mechanism is orthogonal
to what you are doing. We will need to discuss the merits of the
approach one day, but it may be important to proper scripting one day.
To be frank, I do not have clear views on the matter.

In fact, I was right in the original patch and mistaken above. The
getStatus used in the dialog is the full lyx::getStatus, not
InsetTabular::getStatus, therefore the difference AtPoint/not-AtPoint
makes a difference. So this explains that we need this "for-dialog" trick.

I have found the motivation to re-do the format increase and the patches
are now committed.