Am 07.10.2016 um 19:01 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

My proposal is to change everything in all .lyx files to "Automatic".
Then run the ctests to see which exports start failing and revert the
changes to those corresponding documents.

OK, if all test are passed, we don't risk anything. the question is however, if this is really necessary. Setting a package to no or to automatic does not change anything since if it works when setting to no, it will also not be used wit automatic. So what is the benefit for the user, what for LyX and what for us documentation people?

regards Uwe