Le 05/05/2017 à 18:38, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
So please fell free to ad support reqno if others agree.

No, I am not going to "feel free" to implement it. I already "fell free"
to rewrite partly the fleqn patch and to implement the GUI drawing. I
also "fell free" to propose to help with the drawing of equation numbers
when it is ready. Here I am only doing code/feature review, these are
not issues on my TODO list.

This came out harsher than I meant, sorry. To get a feeling of what it is like to propose a small feature and end up being whipped by Guillaume until everything is more or less correct, please have a look at ticket #8883 (with its 222 comments):
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/8883

I can tell you that I am very grateful to Guillaume for his persistence.