On Monday,  9. July 2001 09:13, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> tex-mode is dead. Long live '666'
This made me so curious that I downloaded and installed CVS for the
first time...
I really like the new ERT (sorry: 666) Inset, but as I mentioned in an
earlier message, its major disadavantage are the small LaTeX-commands
inside words (special symbols, kerning, space-commands etc.).
Please have a look at the small (and stupid) example-file (attached)
with current CVS.
Is there really no chance to display those "micro-ert's" less confusing?

Thanks,
Jürgen.
#LyX 1.2 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 220
\textclass article
\language german
\inputencoding auto
\fontscheme default
\graphics default
\paperfontsize default
\spacing single
\papersize Default
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 0
\use_amsmath 0
\paperorientation portrait
\secnumdepth 3
\tocdepth 3
\paragraph_separation indent
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language english
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 1
\paperpagestyle default

\layout Standard

Small and senseless example file with a little E
\begin_inset ERT
collapsed false

\layout Standard

\family roman
\series medium
\shape up
\size normal
\emph off
\bar no
\noun off
\color latex

\backslash
,
\end_inset

\begin_inset ERT
collapsed false

\layout Standard

\family roman
\series medium
\shape up
\size normal
\emph off
\bar no
\noun off
\color latex

\backslash
,
\end_inset

T, e.
\begin_inset ERT
collapsed false

\layout Standard

\family roman
\series medium
\shape up
\size normal
\emph off
\bar no
\noun off
\color latex

\backslash
,
\end_inset

g.
\begin_inset ERT
collapsed false

\layout Standard

\family roman
\series medium
\shape up
\size normal
\emph off
\bar no
\noun off
\color latex

\backslash

\end_inset

the nice name Franti
\begin_inset ERT
collapsed false

\layout Standard

\family roman
\series medium
\shape up
\size normal
\emph off
\bar no
\noun off
\color latex

\backslash
v{s}
\end_inset

ek and some german kerning Auf
\begin_inset ERT
collapsed false

\layout Standard

\family roman
\series medium
\shape up
\size normal
\emph off
\bar no
\noun off
\color latex

\backslash
/
\end_inset

lage, Dorf
\begin_inset ERT
collapsed false

\layout Standard

\family roman
\series medium
\shape up
\size normal
\emph off
\bar no
\noun off
\color latex

\backslash
/
\end_inset

fest.
 O.
\begin_inset ERT
collapsed false

\layout Standard

\family roman
\series medium
\shape up
\size normal
\emph off
\bar no
\noun off
\color latex

\backslash
,
\end_inset

K., this is no real life example, but do you never use such micro-ERT things?
\the_end