[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jürgen Spitzmüller) writes:

| On Monday,  9. July 2001 09:13, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
| > tex-mode is dead. Long live '666'
| This made me so curious that I downloaded and installed CVS for the
| first time...
| I really like the new ERT (sorry: 666) Inset, but as I mentioned in an
| earlier message, its major disadavantage are the small LaTeX-commands
| inside words (special symbols, kerning, space-commands etc.).
| Please have a look at the small (and stupid) example-file (attached)
| with current CVS.
| Is there really no chance to display those "micro-ert's" less confusing?

I am not sure if that is really "good".

What people use "micor-ert" for today most often something that we
really should have direct support for in LyX.

| \backslash
| ,

\, - should be supported in LyX

| \backslash

'\ ' - I thought we already supported this somehwo

| \backslash
| v{s}

\v{s} - LFUN "accent-caron s" already supported in LyX.

| \backslash
| /

\/ - we should have support for this

| K., this is no real life example, but do you never use such
| micro-ERT things?

No, almost never.

--
        Lgb