Lars> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: |
Lars> >>>>> "Lars" == Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: | |
Lars> Lars> the solution is still simple. And now we do not need to
Lars> allow | Lars> definitions of insets in the layout files. It
Lars> should suffice to | Lars> be able to run lfuns from the layout
Lars> files. (rather to bind | Lars> lfuns to layout styles.) | | And
Lars> what happens if I want to change this layout back to standard? |
Lars> With this change, you are changing the semantics of layouts,
Lars> which is | certainly not a neutral thing. These used to be a
Lars> paragraph property, | and now it is "change paragraph type or
Lars> maybe insert something but | don't tell me about it beforehand".
Lars> | | Anyway, I've already told you how I feel about it.

Lars> Then I opt to not have a "LaTeX" style at all, and stay with the
Lars> compability convertion and a "Insert ERT" button.

Agreed.

Lars> The only reason I have for proposing the altered "LaTeX Layout"
Lars> at all is to have it working in a similar way as before, but it
Lars> is not really needed.

Howerver, we have to work out a reasonable way of implementing scraps
for literate programming, and later verbatim. Kayvan, do you have
ideas about it?

That's the reason why I liked to have the support for latex font (to
be changed to a paragraph layout property, of course) in Paragraph
(just the caracter passthrough and ignore fonts stuff).