On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> > - If done properly, a C++ LaTeX parser would be a nice contribution to
>             ^^^^^^^^
>
> That's the scary part of the implementation... I had a look at the TeXBook
> and I still don't really know how it should work...

In as far as reLyX is a fine program, the C++ program should obviously be
modelled after that. Then you leverage years of real life experience with
the method.  It might not be perfect, but we know pretty well what works
and what does not.
That's sufficiently "properly" in my point of view.

Greets,

Asger