On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 08:19:56AM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> > >The conversion is important.  Perhaps the problem is that there aren't
> > >many developers which know perl well.
> >
> > Um, I do.  I program perl & python for a living.  Is there a bug /
> > feature request for reLyx anywhere?  I could have a poke around and see
> > what I can do.
>
> You could try to figure out what kind of math related things reLyX does
> and I'll try to improve the parser so that kind of magic is not needed
> anymore.

how about thre \protect thing for fragile stuff that was discussed recently.

Michael, there are a few reLyX bugs at the sourceforge tracker you might want
to look at (change category to "reLyX" to see them)

regards
john

--
"They're all fools. Don't worry. Darwin may be slow, but he'll eventually get them."
        - Matthew Lammers