On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> > Andre> Personally, having the two logicaly positions (just before some
> > Andre> change/at the beginning of a change) is _the_
>
> ... thing that annoys me most in the main text (well, apart from the
> general lack of easily accessible functions to jump around and S&R).

You tricky bastard... ;-)

I was so sure you meant "question" that I wrote a long post on that
subject... I thought I'd be doing "work" stuff by now. Instead I'm
suddenly caught up in this mail thread, damn you...  (hypocritical-smiley)

> And that's not because that's the natural way with the all-boxes
> approaches but because it's the way I think of the text markup. And
> not being sure whether I am inside or outside makes me uncomfortable.

Are you thinking of a special situation here? (could you give an example)
I remember it being a bit annoying to know where you are when you use C-e,
but I couldn't find an example just now.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr