On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 12:13:03PM +0100, Christian Ridderström wrote:
> Are you thinking of a special situation here? (could you give an example)

If I knew what's the exact situation I'd probably have tried to change
that. It just bites from time to time.

It may well be that most of the biting comes from that unholy 'toggle
emphasize on a whole word' feature but I had this deactivated for a
while in my tree and I seem to remember that the problem was not
entirely gone.

[Btw we should drop this 'toggle word' feature]

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)