Angus Leeming wrote:
> Sure. This means that the s/slashify_path/internal_path/ switch was less
> carefully done that it needed to be. Mea culpa.
>
> I'll try and come up with something in the next couple of hours.

Ok, Kayvan. The problem (I believe) lies in the call to 'MakeLatexName',
below, which invokes 'AddName' which invokes 'os::internal_path'.

string os::internal_path(string const & p)
{
#ifdef __CYGWIN__
        char pp[MAX_PATH];
        cygwin_conv_to_posix_path(p.c_str(), pp);
        string const posix_path = MakeLatexName(pp);
#else
        string const posix_path = subst(p,"\\","/");
#endif
        lyxerr[Debug::DEPEND]
                << "<Win32 path correction> ["
                << p << "]->>["
                << posix_path << ']' << endl;
        return posix_path;
}

I see no reason why 'MakeLatexName' should be part of 'os::internal_path'.
If anything, 'MakeLatexName' should be invoked when a file is output by
LyX, not when it is input.

Can you confirm that this works for you:

#ifdef __CYGWIN__
        char pp[MAX_PATH];
        cygwin_conv_to_posix_path(p.c_str(), pp);
 return pp;
#else

--
Angus