João Luis Meloni Assirati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Index: src/texrow.h
| ===================================================================
| --- src/texrow.h      (revision 13280)
| +++ src/texrow.h      (working copy)
| @@ -46,6 +46,9 @@
|        */
|       bool getIdFromRow(int row, int & id, int & pos) const;
|
| +     /// getRowFromId - find the closest row for a given (id, pos) pair
| +     int TexRow::getRowFromId(int id, int pos) const;
| +

This 'TexRow::' is actually a syntax error and will give warning/error
with gcc 4.1.

Note also that I plan to get rid of TexRow completely later, infavour
of unique id's on paragraphs and offsets into the paragraph. Then we
can have dvi files that can contain sourcespecials and we can send
them around and expect the reverse search to work.

--
        Lgb