Stephen Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Angus wrote:
> I anticipate that the installer will have the same bugs as the 1.3.x
> version since the installer code is little different to the previous
> version. (The one real change being that I've removed all tests for
> Perl in the installer.)

> I got an error message during the install: "Failed attempting to set
> path_prefix in the configure script." And there were no entries in
> Path prefix when I checked under Preferences later.

Right. This is my bad. The support files have changed location (from
Resources/lyx/ to Resources/) and the installer is looking in the old location.
FWIW, I saw this too but it was late, I was tired and I "fixed" it in the same
way that you did :)

Lars, this shouldn't stop you committing the patch :) Please do so and I'll
provide a tweak to the installer thereafter.

Angus