Angus Leeming a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
However, before we release either flavour of LyX/Win compiled with
aspell 0.6 to the wider world, we should ensure that people have
access to the dictionaries. I.e., replace the dictionaries at
http://aspell.net/win32/ with their 0.6 equivalent. That's going to
need these things to be packaged using the installer that's also
on this page.
I'd rather not do that myself; I'm looking for a volunteer...

I am not volunteering to create the package either.

Why not?

I have a family and a job too ;-)
If I am going to help the lyx project, I'd rather stay at the coding side. I am sure that Stephen is going to volunteer... Stephen? :-)

Abdel.