Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 03:21:13PM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 02:34:43PM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Michael Gerz a écrit :
Gentlemen,

I think I have to give some comments on the heated 1.4 vs. 1.5 discussion.
I've hoped that it would be more heated... like it should be for a decent friday flame war but I did not succeed. Except for Enrico and Georg who managed to write one or two bad words it was not very rude ;-)
Please, point out what bad word I used.
It was maybe only one from Georg then, you should have done better!

Remember that if one doesn't want to, two do not quarrel.
I esteem Georg (and everyone else here) for his work on LyX and don't
want dispute with him.

It was friday Enrico, Friday!

Don't take those things so seriously  :-)

Abdel.