On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 03:11:06PM -0700, Mike Ressler wrote:

> 4) Remove Reference from the Help menu.

Remove Reference completely.  It was stillborn, really.

> Philosophy: the Intro should be an intro: it is assumed to be chapter 1
> for all other docs.

I would suggest that the very first line of the very first paragraph
of the very first section of all of the docs refer the reader
immediately back to the Intro, as they do now.  Rewrite my stuff to
suit your own sense of humor (and *do* be humorous!), but do keep the
immediate backreference.

If we're going to really make Intro the Chapter 1 of all of the docs,
we'll have to make sure people know to read it first.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing the result of your efforts!

--
John Weiss

"Not through coercion.  Not by force.  But by compassion.  By
affection.  And, a small fish."  -His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama