Christian> PS. The reason I'm asking about objection to moving new
Christian> questions into the prior categories is that it will
Christian> definitely make this FAQ get a life separately from
Christian> FAQ.lyx, and if FAQ.lyx is (ever) updated, this entire FAQ
Christian> ought to be checked for questions that should go into
Christian> FAQ.lyx, instead of just the category: *unsorted questions*
Christian> DS

Is it possible to export a Wiki to something that could in turn be
transformed into a LyX doc? A kind of Wiki2lyx program.

I think that there is some interest in having the FAQ available in a
format that does not require a network connection. It is seems also
that your wiki is bound to be more updated than FAQ.lyx. But it would
be nice to be able to take 'snapshots' of the wiki and put them in the
distribution.

JMarc