Christian> On 12 Feb 2003, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

>> Is it possible to export a Wiki to something that could in turn be
>> transformed into a LyX doc? A kind of Wiki2lyx program.

Christian> Yes, I think that's quite possible, especially since the
Christian> format is quite trivial. The raw format can be acquired
Christian> like this:

Christian>      wget
Christian> 'http://ev-en.org/wiki/moin.cgi/LyxWikis?action=raw'

Oops, I should not read your messages in reverse order. I have the
info I need now.

Christian> However, I think we _really_ ought to have a wiki at
Christian> www.lyx.org, rather than at www.ev-en.org for
Christian> backup-reasons if nothing else.

You ought to talk to Lars about this.

Christian> All I know about this site is that the owner didn't mind me
Christian> putting the wiki's there when I asked him (in fact, a long
Christian> while ago he created the first few lyx wikis there and sent
Christian> a mail to the user's list).

This is Baruch Even's site. He is in particular the author of the new
graphics inset that appeared in 1.2.0.

JMarc