----- Mail Original -----
De: "Siegfried MEUNIER-GUTTIN-CLUZEL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À: "Uwe Stöhr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "alain didierjean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, lyx-docs@lists.lyx.org
Envoyé: Mardi 13 Mai 2008 15:31:40 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome
/ Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: User Guide in french do not compile

I just download LyX 1.5.5 on my Windows XP and verified all the
documents ( in Help ).
On my system, with MiKTeX 2.5, I succeeded in compiling and visualizing
all of them (pdflatex).

So I think Alain's problem has more to do with a LaTeX package problem
than a documentation problem.
perhaps nomencl for the \nomnorefpage and \nomeqref commands ... ?

Thanks, Siegfried. I'm using tetex on gentoo linux. I gonna reload a brand new
nomencl package as a first step, then we'll see what happen

--
~adj~