%% "Larry S. Marso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

  lsm> The short answer is that everyone should learn some basic
  lsm> keyboard shortcuts.

Note that while this is faster than clicking a button, it's not really
the same thing, as I pointed out and Jean-Marc Lasgouttes agreed.

I want to be able to say "this is a ``code'' string", then later go to the
style sheet or whatever and say "a ``code'' string uses a typewriter
font with a ``small'' size"--and have them all change.