%% Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

  Paul> PS. The problem I have with reading the docs is that I changed
  Paul> the screen_zoom to 100 and now my X server (Solaris
  Paul> 2.5.1/openwindows) just dies whenever I try to open a big
  Paul> document--it starts saying "loading font into server", as
  Paul> always, then bang!  Back to the console.  No errors, no core, no
  Paul> nuthin'.  I haven't investigated properly yet.

  jl> :( This does not look good.

Ouch.  Now I can't reproduce this :(.  I thought it might be screen_zoom
but I've set that back and forth and it works.

I crashed the server 3 or 4 times in a row, reliably, yesterday.  I was
playing with X resources and I had loaded some XForm* resources.  I
wonder if that had an effect.

Oh well.  No excuse for not having read the docs now I guess :)