I have a LyX document (1.0.0pre2) with a number of included postscript
figures taken from Mathematica (Mac version). All appears fine until I try
view dvi or view ps. Then the gears grind for a while but the view is
never produced. When I omit all the figs except one, view dvi or view ps
works OK. So I think there is some kind of memory problem. How to fix it?
(I have 64 megs of RAM, I don't think that is the problem)

Thanks very much for any help.

Bill Simpson