Bill> I have a LyX document (1.0.0pre2) with a number of included
Bill> postscript figures taken from Mathematica (Mac version). All
Bill> appears fine until I try view dvi or view ps. Then the gears
Bill> grind for a while but the view is never produced. When I omit
Bill> all the figs except one, view dvi or view ps works OK. So I
Bill> think there is some kind of memory problem. How to fix it?  (I
Bill> have 64 megs of RAM, I don't think that is the problem)

Ensure that your files have unix end-of-line marker (^J) and not mac
ones (^M).

JMarc