John Levon wrote:

>>The problem is this:  Suppose the show-graph pref in that graph produced
>>with lxy1.16 is "Do not display...".  When openning with lyx1.20, the
>>behavior is different dependent on the graphics setting in the general
>>preferences: if it is setting like "display in color", all the graphics
>

> Lik I said it works for me. Please provide a small testcase like I
> asked.

Please see the attached files.  The lyx file is created with lyx1.16
with the "Do not display" selected for the included figure.  To demo the
problem, run lyx1.2 and set the "edit/preference/look&feel/misc/Display
graphics" to "in color" or others, then open the file "test2.lyx". The
figure is displayed!  It shouldn't.

Max