Hi everybody,

        I'm usong LyX to write a document in Slovenian, which has several
special
characters (č, š, ž). When I export the document to LaTeX or plain text,
these special characters get corrupted, so resulting document is useless
unless one replaces all corrutpes characters by hand.

        I am sure this is a LyX problem, because I have opened the corrupted
documents with applications that perfectly support these special characters.
The problem only happens with LyX, and only when exporting; in normal usage,
both the LyX screen fonts and the final TeXed documents show up fine.

        How can I fix this? Is it a bug, or am I missing something?

        - Urtzi -

--
Urtzi Jauregi
Fakulteta za Matematiko in Fiziko, Univerza v Ljubljani

Tel: ++386 01 540 13 53
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]