On Monday 17 March 2008 11:49, Max wrote:

> There is a nice page on Inkscape and LyX in the wiki:
> http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/UseInkscapeSVGImages
> It works very well for me (though especially with fonts I have some
> difficulties sometimes but I guess thats because of the yet too bad
> port of Inkscape in OS X).

Thanks Max,

That page is very handy, although in my case adding converters didn't seem to
change anything from the initial setting of no SVG converters.

Anyway, I added content to the bottom that page showing how to size your
Inkscape drawing for optimal results. If I made mistakes, could someone
please correct them?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Books written in LyX:
        Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
        Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
        Troubleshooting: Just the Facts