On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Max <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  There is a nice page on Inkscape and LyX in the wiki:
>  http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/UseInkscapeSVGImages
>  It works very well for me (though especially with fonts I have some
>  difficulties sometimes but I guess thats because of the yet too bad
>  port of Inkscape in OS X).

I sometimes also have problems with fonts, but figured out, that
everything looks exactly like in Inkscape if I change all the text
elements to a font like "Arial". When I pick "Sans" as a font instead,
the pdf export seems to use some Courier (typewriter)-font that looks
really ugly.

Maybe inkscape doesn't include the right fonts into the exported
eps-file sometimes, but I don't really care as Arial works fine.