It is to say, I'm delighted with the clean appearance of Lyx documents. Then I
believed in the wysiwyg promises from Lyx and began to deal with it. Some
versions before (then I had Suse Linux, now I'm glad with Ubuntu) you got an
installation of Lyx very complete with templates and so. Now you get many
incomplete issues and you get lost with every step you do. Really, if I would
not have my word processor, I woul be death. It is a way to know when one can
have an again working Lyx? I tried with Kile and think, well, instead and if
I had the time, better learn latex. When I see the dozens of daily questions,
claims and problems in the list, I thing Lyx is for the first a very
cumbersome thing.

I'm so far dissappointed as I was hopeful.

Manfred