On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:19:53 -0400
"Rex C. Eastbourne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here are some templates our designer Andrei picked out as possibilities
> for the new website. What do you guys like most out of these (and the
> current one on the site)?

I like the third option - it's very clean, good contrast (though I'd like
a off-white background).

Now, why do web-designers insist on wanting my browser to show text
smaller than the one I configured? Most, if not all of these templates
find it necessary to define the body text as 65-80% of the defined font
size (in the stylesheet).

From

http://www.bigbaer.com/css_tutorials/css_font_size.htm

I gather this is practice is very common...

John