Ola Vestad wrote:
Yeah, I guess I wasn't very clear on that - sorry. I just wanna draw some very simple linear demand/supply kind of figures, so all I need is some straight lines (and maybe some arrows here and there) and the possibility to add names/equations to the different lines. The solution suggested by Les will probably be slightly too complicated for my use (at least for now).

Thank you,
Ola.

On Mac, you can use the following: http://www.graphsketcher.com/

Otherwise, you'd be surprised what you can accomplish with something as simple as MS Paint (you can create curves by dragging the lines, and fill regions to demonstrate inequalities, etc).

Rex