In economics and mathematics in France, I have many colleagues who know very
well Latex but anly a few of them have ever heard about LyX before I have
asked them the question. Even myself, I have been following the development
LyX for years, without switching to it (I was using pure LateX and
Scientific Word).  LyX has really become a powerful platform now, I think it
deserves much more publicity. I have a small blog where I advise tools
around Latex and friends. It is mainly used by students. I am waiting the
final version of LyX 1.6 to post a presentation of it, since I consider now
that it has become the most powerful LaTeX editor, wit a lot of advantages
over the competition.

Regards,

Murat

--
*** NEW UNIVERSITY, NEW ADDRESS ! ***

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)
GREQAM (UMR CNRS 6579)
Centre de la Vieille Charité
2, rue de la Charité
13236 Marseille cedex 02