On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, Nikos Alexandris wrote:

On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 00:17 +0200, Christian Ridderström wrote:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Mike Ressler wrote:

I can assure you that LyX has been used to write hundreds of
dissertations, theses, and scholarly papers

Interesting question... how many such documents have been written using
LyX?

I've written something like 10-20 documents (not counting presentations
created with LyX). If ten documents is a typical number, and LyX has
hundreds of users, we'd be talking about thousands of documents prepared
with LyX.

Actually... I wonder how many users are subscribed just to the users'
list?

Interesting,
/Christian

Now let me ask: how do you cite LyX?